Navigation » YakkityYaks - Big Brother 16 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! > Yakkity's Reality > The Voice > The Voice Seasons Past » Have Adam Levine and Christina Aguilera FINALLY had it with each other?

Notices

The Voice Seasons Past All things TAR - past seasons

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

My Mood: Amused
Thanked 7,496 Times in 5,701 Posts
Groans: 620
Groaned at 1,020 Times in 936 Posts
Default Have Adam Levine and Christina Aguilera FINALLY had it with each other?

Well, this sounds very exaggerated, but it now explains her critique during the performance show tonight. Yikes.

Quote:
It should have been a happy day on set for the four coaches of The Voice as they geared up for the May 8 finale, but instead an explosive fight blew up between Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine during the May 7 rehearsal, leaving the set reeling, a source close to Christina exclusively tells RadarOnline.com.

“Christina found out that Adam planned to have his finalist, Tony Luca, sing 99 Problems by Jay-Z, in which he'll sing "I've got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one” the source explains. “Adam and Tony wanted to call Christina out as a bitch but make it clear she's not a problem for Tony. It was completely aimed at her. It was Adam’s idea, but Tony absolutely loved it.”

However, the 31-year-old mom flipped out.

“Christina thought it was ridiculous. She was highly offended,” the source explained. “It ended up that NBC told Adam to change 'bitch' in the song's lyrics to 'chick.'”

But Adam, 33, would not relent, arguing that changing the song completely ruined it and he wouldn’t do that to Tony, the source explained.

“He said changing the song would be a death sentence,” the source continued.

Adam – furious at Christina – blew up at her during the coaches’ rehearsal for Free Your Mind.

“Adam went right up to Christina and said ‘you’re the biggest f***ing c***,” the source said. “Obviously Christina was appalled and hissed that Adam should be fired. She’s sick of being treated this way.”

“Christina is so sick of Adam being looked at as the golden boy of the show. If America knew how disgusting he was, they would be appalled, she always says,” the source admitted.

Adam’s outburst led to a halt in production rehearsals.

“Adam wouldn’t do anything until this gets figured out,” the source revealed. “He was being incredibly immature.”

Locking himself in his trailer, Adam put the whole set in a frenzy, the source said.

The whole thing was a “huge fiasco,” the source admitted. “By midday it wasn’t even confirmed that Adam would be going through with the coaches performance. It was that bad."
SOURCE

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next

M.D.
19wingz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:39 AM   #2
Elizabeth
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Pensive
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

I heard about this on the radio on my way in to work this morning. I don't watch The Voice -- just have never been able to get excited about it -- but I guess I'm not surprised to hear that huge egos are clashing with each other.

However, I just have to wonder if this is really legitimate or a setup for bigger ratings???
Old 05-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #3
TheKdd
Your mama what?

My Mood: Volatile
Thanked 7,052 Times in 4,661 Posts
Groans: 216
Groaned at 174 Times in 164 Posts

Could be both?

Seriously, she has had a problem with Tony from the beginning, and I never understood what that was. I notice her and Justin Timberlake never really did anything together either, not that there was some outward feud but still. We know she can't stand Britney. I'm wondering if there is just some Mickey Mouse Club feud thing or something. It's really strange. So, Adam played on it, and that got ratings.

Personally, I think it's Christina that needs to let things go more than Adam. I mean holy hell, she has had, and still has, a huge career. What the hell is her problem?

My Karma ran over your dogma.
~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Early Bird Special)

TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheKdd For This Useful Post:
grandmamichelf (05-08-2012), Hapyhouswf (05-08-2012)

Old 05-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #4
Hapyhouswf
VIP Yakkster

My Mood: Happy
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

I agree TK....She has not liked Tony from day 1.....She acts like she is entitled to treated as royalty. Last I noticed She isn't, but if she was called that I would have to admit it would have been a fight....That was so wrong in any situation in my opinion.....They are suppose to be mature adults how long has the MM club been off the TV? Really?

The Police are looking for a suspect described as
sexy, funny and great in bed.

You are safe, but Where can I hide?

OMG to funny not to share!!
Hapyhouswf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #5
Elizabeth
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Pensive
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

I agree with both of you. Christina has the biggest ego of all of them and she acts like she's royalty or something. She needs to settle down. Yeesh!
Old 05-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
Saint Dagame
VIP Yakkster

Groans: 12
Groaned at 21 Times in 19 Posts

I hate to join the bandwagon but she's way out of line.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just win baby!
Saint Dagame is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 02:16 PM   #7
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

My Mood: Cynical
Thanked 2,164 Times in 1,476 Posts
Groans: 185
Groaned at 25 Times in 23 Posts

Frankly, I didn't watch it last night except for Jermaine's first song. Then I was done. I'd rather watch DWTS then listen to Christina. And she HAS dug at Tony the entire time. I felt she was unfair to him from the beginning.

Of course Adam using the c-word is absolutely wrong no matter what, IMO.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #8
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

My Mood: Amused
Thanked 7,496 Times in 5,701 Posts
Groans: 620
Groaned at 1,020 Times in 936 Posts

The thing is - I don't know how much truth this exact article holds. I'm sure it holds some truth because the tension was VERY obvious on the show last night whenever Tony was on stage, but the article clearly seems to have taken liberties in its reporting.

She has always had something against him. I agree - I want to know why. It has to be a MMC thing. It is weird that many of them don't actually get along these days. But she needs to let it go. I have thought she has been one of the most coherent all season. She doesn't seem as loopy as she did last year, but she took this too far and it was all unnecessary.

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next

M.D.
19wingz is online now   Reply With Quote