Notices

Big Brother 12 All things BB12 are here!!!

Big Brother 12 Houseguests

Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 12:20 AM   #1
TheKdd
Your mama what?

My Mood: Volatile
Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,642 Posts
Groans: 215
Groaned at 172 Times in 162 Posts
Default August 16, 2010 Live Feed Update & Discussion Thread

Finally POV Ceremony Day! Seems like it took FOREVER to get here!

My Karma ran over your dogma.
~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Early Bird Special)

Old 08-16-2010, 12:27 AM   #2
TheKdd
Your mama what?

The boys up in the HOH studying comps for a quiz comp

~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Early Bird Special)

Old 08-16-2010, 12:36 AM   #3
CappieSux
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Woot
Groans: 41
Groaned at 30 Times in 30 Posts

Enzo is just constantly throwing Matt under the bus. I so hope Matt goes up and hears all the smack Enzo's been talking.
The Following User Says Thank You to CappieSux For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (08-16-2010)

Old 08-16-2010, 12:37 AM   #4
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Earlier, the boys (Hayden and Enzo) were working on Brendon to put up Brit, but they were also okay, when pressed by Brendon, with Matt going up. Enzo brought back up Brit saying Enzo was the Sabotuer. Brendon again told Enzo that Brit never said that to him, but if Rachel says she said it, then he would have to believe Rachel. Enzo says EXACTLY.

Kathy now comes into the HOH interupting the boys study session. Now talk turns to Ambien, or some kind of sleep aid. Nothing really going on, general chit chat downstairs, and with Kathy in the HOH, no more game talk.

Also Brendon did say earlier he was going to tell Brit tomorrow that he isn't sure who is going up because he wants her to "sweat balls"... But he said he may also tell Matt that. It seems like he is more for putting Matt up at this moment, but who the heck knows.

The boys continue studying with Kathy.

~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

(Early Bird Special)

Old 08-16-2010, 12:40 AM   #5
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Oh also earlier, sorry this wasn't posted before... In an effort to get Brendon to put up Brit, Enzo was bringing up again how Brit doesn't need the money. Brendon said who knows if she really does, and we all have our reasons for being here.

(ED: I'm really glad Brendon said that, cause I'm getting tired of Enzo deciding who deserves it or not. If "deserving it" is the case, then why would he want Matt out? I mean what Matt said about his wife was a lie, but he doesn't know that. Plus, I think Kathy is pushing for Brit because she bought Matt's lie as well and is trying to pick and choose who deserves it more. At least that is how it's coming off right now.)

~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

(Early Bird Special)

Old 08-16-2010, 12:41 AM   #6
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CappieSux View Post
Enzo is just constantly throwing Matt under the bus. I so hope Matt goes up and hears all the smack Enzo's been talking.
Oh me too! So many times he is talking crap outside or in the cabana room with the door open. I REALLY hope Matt is in the right place at the right time, and soon!

~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

(Early Bird Special)

The Following User Says Thank You to TheKdd For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (08-16-2010)

Old 08-16-2010, 12:43 AM   #7
CappieSux
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Woot
Groans: 41
Groaned at 30 Times in 30 Posts

For what it seems it looks like Brendon is doing his best to make Brit not look as bad. So maybe I have a small glimmer of hope(very small) that Matt will go up. But honestly, I just don't think it will happen. I've been disappointed all season.

And Enzo continuing to bring up the Brit say he was the sab when even Brendon said he wasn't is just pathetic too. And then when Brendon goes "Well if Rach says it, it has to be true "and him responding with "Exactly" just shows how much of a kiss ass he's become.

He's worse than Kathy because Kathy doesn't look at Enzo and say "He's useless, get him out" like he does her. Hey Enzo, pot meet kettle!
The Following User Says Thank You to CappieSux For This Useful Post:
buttons (08-16-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 12:47 AM   #8
Kristin
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Nerdy
Thanked 2,747 Times in 2,008 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 34 Times in 31 Posts

I'm thinking BB wants to salvage their diamond twist, so they may do some quick talking with Brendon tomorrow and he'll put up Matt. I'm getting the feeling right now that Matt will be going up, mostly because it bothers Brendon that Matt hasn't been up to the HOH to talk to him.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:53 AM   #9
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Yeah the way I heard it, it kinda sounded like as much as the boys were pushing Brit, it still seemed like Brendon was stuck on Matt. Plus, we have no idea if Rachel's pretzel message was still there, which I would guess was Matt, even though she hates Brit. She is more afraid for Brendon with Matt... she said so when she was there.

Who knows. I hate that we aren't clear cut LOL

How great would it be, mind you, not for some, but for me anyway (and that is all that matters right?) If he puts Matt up, he catches wind of the crap going down with the "Brigade"... takes himself off Thursday, throws up Hayden. Then the alliances break out to Enzo, Lane, Kathy and Brendon vs. Ragan, Matt and Brit. (Actually, I think Lane might flee that side and go where Brit is.) Brendon can't play the HOH, and the rest really don't matter. Only Hayden would have a chance and he would be gone.

Heehee... That's what I want anyway. Then, who cares wins HOH... Either side is ok with me, as long as the house splits and there's drama. I think Enzo being outed would be a MAJOR drama king.

~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

(Early Bird Special)

Old 08-16-2010, 12:59 AM   #10
Kristin
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Nerdy
Thanked 2,747 Times in 2,008 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 34 Times in 31 Posts

I'm not sure if the pretzel message was still there, but I read that Kathy told Brendon about it. He didn't say that he saw it, but he knows about it anyway. I'm trying to figure out why Kathy wants Britney out so badly. But then I saw her playing the cougar with Matt and saying she went to the HOH to rub Enzo's butt because he said it was sore. Also, now she's suddenly taking baths in the HOH just like Rachel did. I'm wondering if she wants Brit out so she can be the only female in the house. Nothing else makes sense to me, especially with the way she's been acting around the guys today.
Closed Thread