YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   YBB Season 2: Big Brother Reyakt (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=348)
-   -   YBB Season THREE Discussion - Premieres July 8th! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=14695)

TheKdd 04-17-2013 02:35 PM

YBB Season THREE Discussion - Premieres July 8th!

This thread is for discussion of SEASON 3 of the Yaks BB game. New houseguests will be moving in on July 8th! Can they top the last group?

*Note this thread will be removed once the game begins.

Are you applying? Think you can win? Let the trash talk begin!

Mikey 04-17-2013 02:44 PM

Oh, Darth!!!!

Cathy 04-17-2013 03:12 PM

I would love to see Darth apply because I would def be TeamDarth

19wingz 04-17-2013 03:24 PM

Oh my goodness, people. THIS IS SO FUN. Apply! I thought I would suck at it and/or hate it, but it was so much fun and I made it to the F3!!

Mikey 04-17-2013 03:48 PM

Current members who make my dream cast list:

Sassy
Darth
YellowDog
Shiny

PinkFreak 04-17-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 439611)

Sassy
Darth
YellowDog
Shiny

You forgot me :(

;)

Sheldon 04-17-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 439611)

Sassy
Darth
YellowDog
Shiny

I agree! Make this happen, Mikey! You have pull around here now.

Darth Sethius 04-18-2013 01:32 AM

Ok, I would love to apply but there were couple of reasons why I didn't apply to Yak BB Season 1 & 2...If the production can work around them, I will send my application right away !!! :D

1) The time difference - I will be approximately 10-12 hrs ahead of you depending which country I would be then...Which means I would never to be able to attend live shows unless, they were moved to a ridiculous time of 2PM-4PM EST (which will be 2 AM local time for me), which I think would be a hell of a compromise for 11 other players to do for just 1 person...Also, I will be at a disadvantage talking to people, with me asleep when rest of them will be awake and vice versa, with limited time overlays, which may always not be suitable for the other party I am trying to converse with or even me at times.

2) I am quite camera shy and do not own a web cam. I would not be willing to do any video stuff for the competition.

Rest whatever you guys throw at me, I'm game. So, Mikey/Sheldon/Kel, If you guys find a solution around these, let me know and I will send my application asap...

PS. I hope KiK works on my ancient phone. I haven't been able to make FB/Twitter work on it for the last three years (Yes, I use FB/Twitter from my laptop rather than my phone !!!). Btw, will I be able to use KiK from my laptop ??? Does anyone know...

Mikey 04-18-2013 07:49 AM

I know that the time difference was similar for Luke this season! I'm not sure about the LIVE shows, but depending on the cast, that tends to change with the season anyway. We did them earlier during YBB1 (If I remember correctly) because no one wanted to miss BB14.

You can get KiK on your computer, if you have an android/app simulator such as bluestacks. That's the only way though, other than that it's strictly a phone thing. Production can work around it though, we did with Austin this season. He used Yahoo Messenger.

Cathy 04-18-2013 07:50 AM

Sheldon and Kel please find a way to make this happen