YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yakkity TV (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   What are you watching?! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=19874)

requiem 10-26-2021 11:05 AM

What are you watching?!

Hey everyone!! TV recommendations?

From me...Only Murders In The Building has been a real delight. Iím just about to wrap that one up...Martin Short, Steve Martin and Selena Gomez star, playing residence of a building that are trying to solve a murder while making a podcast. I probably wonít say anymore, itís fun putting the puzzle together one episode at a time. (Disney+)

Watching I Know What You Did Last Summer via Prime. Itís awful and addicting. Lol.

What We Do In the Shadows, Squid Game, Girls5Eva, Wellington Paranormal. All great.

requiem 10-26-2021 11:12 AM

Oh!!!! Is anyone watching Survivor?!

What a truly amazing season so far. I love how much they have scaled back on the rewards. I love the backstories on the players spliced into the episodes core. It makes me feel far more connected to a lot more of them and I appreciate that on many levels. I loved seeing the crew, Jefff breaking the 4th wall. I love that they havenít done any tribe swaps. A tribe is down to 2 members and I am living for it! I absolutely love the fractured editing. Passer saying the required idol phrase at the challenge literally had me off my seat. WE HAD NO IDEA HE FOUND AN IDOL UNTIL THEN!!! Yes yes yes! It has been top tier Survivor excellence.....This coming from someone who was very unhappy to hear about all the changes pre-season (26 days?! I didnít like this..haha)

Anyway....Hope someone is watching! Itís amazing.

Mystycl 10-26-2021 07:43 PM

im a creature of habit..... i have to say tho, I LOOOOOOVE ME SOME BELOW DECK
capn lee is soooooo sexy and i love me some sandy
always greys anatomy!!!!!!
the masked singer... up until they took away my FOX
the neighborhood and i ♥ abishola
growing up chrisley LOL
THIS IS US if it ever comes back!!!!

Mystycl 10-26-2021 07:44 PM

i wanted to watch 'shadows' but my dvr was so full, i never had time to watch any of it lol

Mystycl 10-26-2021 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 550626)
Oh!!!! Is anyone watching Survivor?!

What a truly amazing season so far. I love how much they have scaled back on the rewards. I love the backstories on the players spliced into the episodes core. It makes me feel far more connected to a lot more of them and I appreciate that on many levels. I loved seeing the crew, Jefff breaking the 4th wall. I love that they havenít done any tribe swaps. A tribe is down to 2 members and I am living for it! I absolutely love the fractured editing. Passer saying the required idol phrase at the challenge literally had me off my seat. WE HAD NO IDEA HE FOUND AN IDOL UNTIL THEN!!! Yes yes yes! It has been top tier Survivor excellence.....This coming from someone who was very unhappy to hear about all the changes pre-season (26 days?! I didnít like this..haha)

Anyway....Hope someone is watching! Itís amazing.

im not... i havent in some time. it got so far of course from the beginning.. it lost me. but this makes me think... hmmmmm
hoping big brother stays on its present course :)

requiem 11-01-2021 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 550629)
im not... i havent in some time. it got so far of course from the beginning.. it lost me. but this makes me think... hmmmmm
hoping big brother stays on its present course :)

If you took away the advantages (which there are still too many of)...it would be the closest thing to when you watched. These people are literally staring again. Rewards are usually tarps or fishing gear, stuff like that again. I am nervous every tribal and we havenít even hit the merge. Haha.

Obviously itís too far into the season for you Myst, but I honestly thing you might enjoy this show again.

I also hope BB stays on course. It wasnít my favourite season to watch, but it was better than the last 10 or more seasons for sure. It certainly restored some faith into that again.

Mystycl 11-04-2021 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 550630)
If you took away the advantages (which there are still too many of)...it would be the closest thing to when you watched. These people are literally staring again. Rewards are usually tarps or fishing gear, stuff like that again. I am nervous every tribal and we havenít even hit the merge. Haha.

Obviously itís too far into the season for you Myst, but I honestly thing you might enjoy this show again.

I also hope BB stays on course. It wasnít my favourite season to watch, but it was better than the last 10 or more seasons for sure. It certainly restored some faith into that again.

exactly...
celeb is happening again too.... hope its more than 3 weeks tho... lol
the last time i watched a older blonde lady beat out a young dude named colby.. i think... lol
see i like what you are saying, i might try and catch a few, just because

Mystycl 11-04-2021 04:14 PM

anyone like BELOW DECK?