YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yakkity TV (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   What we should know... (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=19588)

TheKdd 09-25-2018 06:56 PM

What we should know...

Anyone have any low down on the new and returning TV on Network? Been awhile since I watched any network shows, so not sure what sounds like it will be good or not. Of course I plan on watching This is Us, but what about everything else?

I saw Manifest aired last night, missed it but I see it's on Hulu. Anyone watch that?

I have Murphy Brown set to record but it kinda sounded a lot more scripted this go around so... not sure about that. Thought I would give it a once over at least.

"A Million Little Things" SAYS it's brought to you by those who brought This is Us.. plan on giving it one glance too.

"Abbys" looked maybe interesting?

Anything else people have watched or are looking forward to on Network?

19wingz 09-25-2018 07:36 PM

Ooo I like this thread! I haven't yet seen Manifest. Lots of viewers but I've actually read not so good things from critics. I have read that a few of the sitcoms premiering are BAD. Sounds like Single Parents on ABC is probably the best to give a shot (after Modern Family).

Not sure about Murphy Brown, tbh.

I definitely plan to give A Million Little Things a chance. Man, the music in the ads sounds like This Is Us. LOL It sounds like that show but for friends, rather than family. I'm intrigued.

Total procedural, but I thought FBI looked good. I'm recording it. I like Dick Wolf stuff, mostly. Also intrigued by New Amsterdam.

Trying a new rule. 3 episodes and if I don't like it, I stop.

Yellowdog 09-26-2018 09:02 AM

I think Modern Family is the only network show I've watched in years, and I only watch it because I watched every year even though it has stunk in a long time. I may watch the first Roseanne spinoff just because I want to see how they handle it. Otherwise, nothing. Not that I watch a lot of scripted shows anymore anyway. There's too many and I don't have the time to watch the 50 supposedly quality shows that are out there now.

19wingz 09-26-2018 05:28 PM

Ya. It's becoming really, really hard to watch.

And I think MF needs to do with Big Bang is doing and put an end to it. It's just not what it used to be.

requiem 09-26-2018 05:45 PM

The Good Place is probably my favourite network show on air. It’s managed two near flawless seasons.

19wingz 09-26-2018 06:00 PM

Yes!!!! I'm SO pumped for that tomorrow

Mystycl 09-26-2018 07:24 PM

get the fork outta here

Mystycl 11-26-2018 07:16 PM

ok.... sooooooooooooo

what have you watched missy?

Mystycl 11-29-2018 07:34 AM

guess not

Shiny Beige 11-29-2018 06:11 PM

I'm still watching A Million Little Things but got bored with Manifest. How about everyone else?