YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yakkity's Tunes (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   New Music 2018 (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=19329)

requiem 01-25-2018 03:56 PM

Okay...so I just bought the album version and it’s great! Really great!! Then I noticed something I missed the first time...

...that video is all sung LIVE and shot in one take!! The studio version polished it up, adds more vocal trade offs and its freaking great...and now I know that video was all live, I’m totally in love with it!!!

19wingz 01-25-2018 05:29 PM

Wait, wait, wait. That video was all live and in one shot?! NO WAY. That's talent. Fuck.

Now I gotta run and listen to the studio version.

requiem 02-01-2018 03:11 PM

So now Justin is saying the title of his album is inspired by his son and not to expect a country album....ummm, that teaser with Jessica speaking pretty much said otherwise. Lol.

Album out tomorrow! I’m pretty excited still

requiem 02-01-2018 03:11 PM

I am completely obsessed with this. I can’t wait to hear more. Love the cute video...aside from the weird stank face near the end.

requiem 02-01-2018 03:22 PM

requiem 02-01-2018 03:23 PM

19wingz 02-01-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 540391)

This was one of my favorites from when I first heard the album!!

requiem 02-06-2018 02:56 PM

Have you listened to the new Justin Timberlake album yet Joe?

As a insanely huge fan of him (I once had a JT birthday cake, in my adult years lol) I have to say that this is a god awful album from start to finish. ‘Say Something’ is the only highlight. The lyrics are either really really bad or just creepy. Where are the hooks?

There is a good chance I’ll never listen to it again which is shocking for me. Just so embarrassing for a star of that magnituted

19wingz 02-06-2018 04:44 PM

So, I'm going to be honest. I made it 7 songs in and stopped because I couldn't handle it. I so, so agree with you. And I am so sad. It's been so long since we've had an album from him. I so wanted this to be P!nk and Kelly new album but instead, it is terrible. I still want to listen to the rest of it, but I am so unimpressed, so far. It's so sad.

requiem 02-27-2018 06:35 PM

Wait wait. Hold the phone!!!

So one of my favourite current groups out right now is Superfruit, can’t get enough. Highly recommend. Lol.

Cut to tonight when Havana by Pentatonix comes up on YouTube and there are the two lead singers for Superfruit?! I had always thought the blonde looked familiar but just chalked it up to pretty gay boy syndrome. Haha.

Wow!! I have made fun of Pentatonix for a while now so I find all this really funny and wanted to share my moment of discovery with you joe. Haha