Notices

Hell's Kitchen Hell's Kitchen returns March 3, 2015 @ 8/7c on Fox!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 06:32 AM   #11
Karadise
VIP Yakkster/Screen Cap Extraordinaire

Groans: 5
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Oh that big guy distracts me - Clemenza. First that coughing fit was just disgusting and then he's always so red and sweaty and wheezy. I feel like he's going to have a heart attack any second. He's a great motivator for my morning walks.

For Royce, dude you better take yourself down a few notches, cause we don't like you much now. Meh.

I don't have a favorite yet but I do have a lot of NOT favorites LOL.

And STILL, after 10 seasons, people come on this show and can't cook wellingtons or scallops. Idiots.
SassyGal (06-05-2012)
Old 06-05-2012, 07:20 AM   #12
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,645 Times in 1,808 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts

That was some episode. I don't know. I can't find a single person I like. I might have liked Tovan mainly because he knew he made mistakes and would go home. But Royce, dude, don't like you or your attitude.

And that huge woman from Memphis? OMG.

Looks like tonight's episode is going to get a little bloody and some fighting. Looks like on the women's side everyone turns against Barbie. Now depending on the reason, I might just take Barbie's side. And that obese chef...she needs to get a grip on her sad self.

This will be interesting.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #13
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 3,091 Times in 2,435 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 45 Times in 42 Posts

Well I am hoping that I will find someone to cheer on! I loved getting to see Roc & Dave they both looked great!!

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:05 PM   #14
SassyGal

Default Epi 2 6/5/12

I soooooo hate Barbie.....the faces she makes are scary!!

hevnlee--I was laughing so hard when they were making pizza since I was saying about the HK customers ordering pizza!!

This group seems to be doing worse at the get go than others in past seasons.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #15
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

I actually like Barbie. I don't blame her for making faces. She pulled their asses out of the fire for the challenge and the girls won, but good grief it's not as if that big ass buffoon from Memphis is doing anything except standing around sweating her ugly fat ass off and huffing and puffing.

And that Robin chick makes me want to bitch slap her into next year.

I'm glad Barbie stayed just to make the other women miserable. Some of those women are starting to remind me of that bitch, Elise, from last season. There's just really no one likeable at all even though I will take Barbie's side for now.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #16
Karadise
VIP Yakkster/Screen Cap Extraordinaire

Groans: 5
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Dana from New Jersey hasn't annoyed me yet! As for Barbie I was a bit taken aback by the level of anger directed at her, she did kick ASS in the competition but she let them down BADLY during dinner service. She did deserve to go up for that, I think. But she didn't deserve to go home, she's got some talent so I was glad to see her stay.

I don't even remember that guy who went home - what did he do wrong?

And OMG to that big ditzy guy who couldn't get the pizza dough right? ummm he should have gone home, that's SO basic.

Kimmie is the big sweaty girl, have we even see her do anything yet?

Grandma, I'll hold Robyn down for ya - her tone is just so offensive.

Do you guys stay around for MasterChef?
Old 06-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #17
Shiny Beige
Silver Yakkster

Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,302 Posts
Groans: 265
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts

I do!!!
Will we get two nights of both shows all season?
Shiny Beige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #18
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Master Chef is so cool! I hope we get two nights of both shows all season. First I don't have to listen to people sing anymore. Second the food makes me hungry.

Did ya'll see the horse pee? That guy rode a horse in and it peed while he was cooking!

The last guy last night made me want to cry when he said his 5 year old son had drowned and he wanted to open a restaurant in his son's name.

Old 06-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #19
SassyGal

Default Epi 3 6/11/12

the Safari kisses were too funny and I have to say Barbie still freaks me out with the faces she makes!! I also thought it was strange for her to share with Ramsey that she woke up the rest of the girls...can't help but wonder what was edited out of that!
The girls rocked the first service but were too cocky @ dinner.

The guys need a keeper...they are a mess. I was amazed that they managed to complete service.

Wow I was shocked that he sent Briana home since he has said more to some of the other girls then he did to her!

tomorrow----does Clem lose a finger???

Old 06-12-2012, 05:25 AM   #20
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

I swear I can't stand Royce, Kimmie or Robyn. Royce is an arrogant putz. Robyn is a flat out stupid ass.

Dana annoyed the crap out of me last night. She still wanted to put Barbie up even though she messed up. Kimmie messed up. And I think Roshni should have gone home but then again Briana couldn't cook a fish to save her soul.

I don't know if that was Clem that cut his finger. I couldn't see who it was in the preview.

Did ya'll watch Master Chef? I was really glad to see that car salesman, Rami, leave. Just too cocky. There are several of those people that I really like.

I'm having a really hard time liking any of the chefs in HK this season.