Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2020, 06:40 PM   #61
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,574 Times in 5,516 Posts
Groans: 284
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

saw my first commercial today.... woohoo august 5 start date ♥

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 06:46 PM   #62
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkings View Post
Jerry tried to negotiate his way in but was unsuccessful. Told Grodner he is in better shape than most of the contestants anyway.
that woulda been awesome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mystycl For This Useful Post:
Shiny Beige (07-29-2020)
Old 07-23-2020, 07:23 PM   #63
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

copied from TMZ......

We're told the quarantine and testing process will take 2 weeks, and contestants will need a negative test before being allowed inside the house.

Our sources say 'BB' has a core list of returning contestants and an alternate list, just in case All-Stars from the core cast are forced to drop out due to a positive coronavirus test.

Here's who we know is quarantining in Hollywood so far ... season 19 winner Josh Martinez, season 8 runner-up Daniele Donato, season 18 alum Paulie Calafiore, season 18 winner Nicole Franzel, season 20 runner-up Tyler Crispen, three-time contestant Janelle Pierzina, season 14 winner Ian Terry, season 12 winner Hayden Moss and season 20 alum Bayleigh Dayton.

It should be smooth sailing once contestants are in the house's bubble-like atmosphere ... but getting cleared to enter is the biggest hurdle.

Stay tuned.

SassyGal (07-28-2020)

Old 07-23-2020, 08:21 PM   #64
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

also from tmz.....

Big Brother" is on its way back -- 'rona be damned -- but it's not just the all-star cast that will be quarantining together to make it happen ... the crew must too.

Sources close to production of season 22 tell TMZ ... the people working on the popular reality competition will be taking a page out of the NBA's book, and staying in a bubble.

We're told the crew members will reside in RVs by the set -- otherwise known as the 'Big Brother' house -- but will be swapped out monthly.

Our sources say the system will work like this -- one month on for the crew, then 2 weeks off followed by 2 weeks in quarantine ... then back on. A typical 'BB' season lasts around 3 months.

Those familiar with the show know ... although the 'Big Brother' Houseguests don't directly interact with the people running the show ... the crew must still enter the house to haul in supplies, make repairs, and set up the competitions.

So, it's just as important for the cast to remain safe and take every COVID-19 precaution as the cast.

As we first told you ... CBS is busting out some of its All-Star Houseguests from seasons past for the upcoming season, which is tentatively scheduled to begin shooting later this summer after already being delayed.

Julie Chen Moonves is set to return as host. We don't know if she's part of the bubble.

BB backyard taken last week

Last edited by Mystycl; 07-23-2020 at 08:24 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mystycl For This Useful Post:
ABondgirl00 (07-25-2020), SassyGal (07-28-2020), terpkings (07-23-2020)
Old 07-25-2020, 04:09 PM   #65
ABondgirl00
Platinum Yakkster

Groans: 1
Groaned at 23 Times in 19 Posts

Would love for Jerry to be a houseguest. No 'hate mail' please .... he was a favorite of mine... He was a marine and didn't mind speaking out Thanks Jerry for making BB so much more entertaining
ABondgirl00 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABondgirl00 For This Useful Post:
SassyGal (07-28-2020), Shiny Beige (07-29-2020)
Old 07-26-2020, 02:35 PM   #66
requiem
Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,320 Times in 3,730 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts

I canít believe this happening. Lol. Good luck and hopefully everything goes okay. Having been a viewer for BB Can, I worry that this will get shut down...but I wonít say no to a season of all stars either. Haha.

That said...Cool cast from that list. Iíll be rooting for Janelle without question. I didnít see her last season (which means I havenít seen Ian play, Iím excited to see him play.) I like Hayden and I will be interested to see if his time on survivor impacts his gameplay at all. Love Nicole! Not one of my favourite players but she always makes me smile and so is so freaking adorable!

Is Pauliís the guy with the big beard? Tyler is the guy with the big hair? I have no clue who Bayleigh is.

Iíll give a meh to Danielle and Josh...But Evil Dick should have a pretty great twitter feed. Hahaha.

Coming up so quickly! Hopefully get the official cast soon!

Meh to Josh

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to requiem For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (07-27-2020)

Old 07-26-2020, 06:22 PM   #67
terpkings
VIP Yakkster

Groans: 3
Groaned at 12 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABondgirl00 View Post
Would love for Jerry to be a houseguest. No 'hate mail' please .... he was a favorite of mine... He was a marine and didn't mind speaking out Thanks Jerry for making BB so much more entertaining
He is 87 now and still feisty as ever lives alone and plays golf several times a week shooting below his age.

Talks to Bonnie every few weeks and he would love to talk to Julie sometime but you never know how much longer he has while he is still doing really well.
terpkings is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terpkings For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (07-27-2020), SassyGal (07-28-2020), Shiny Beige (07-29-2020)
Old 07-27-2020, 02:40 AM   #68
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiem View Post
I canít believe this happening. Lol. Good luck and hopefully everything goes okay. Having been a viewer for BB Can, I worry that this will get shut down...but I wonít say no to a season of all stars either. Haha.

That said...Cool cast from that list. Iíll be rooting for Janelle without question. I didnít see her last season (which means I havenít seen Ian play, Iím excited to see him play.) I like Hayden and I will be interested to see if his time on survivor impacts his gameplay at all. Love Nicole! Not one of my favourite players but she always makes me smile and so is so freaking adorable!

Is Pauliís the guy with the big beard? Tyler is the guy with the big hair? I have no clue who Bayleigh is.

Iíll give a meh to Danielle and Josh...But Evil Dick should have a pretty great twitter feed. Hahaha.

Coming up so quickly! Hopefully get the official cast soon!

Meh to Josh
bayleigh was the black girl that got so pissed off she bit her tongue and started bleeding... total conceited nut job LOL

Old 07-27-2020, 02:44 AM   #69
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

MEET THE HOUSEGUESTS... STREAM LIVE WEDNESDAY JULY 29TH 12PM EASTERN 9AM PACIFIC

this is what was on the feeds screen...

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brothe...dnesday-aug-5/

Big Brother All-Stars Edition Premieres Wednesday, Aug. 5
Big Brother returns on Aug. 5 at 9/8c with an all-star cast who have one thing in common: something to prove.
Posted on Jul 23, 2020 | 07:00am

The wait is over, BB fans!

The summer reality staple Big Brother will return for its 22nd season with a two-hour live move-in premiere event on Wednesday, Aug. 5 at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

This season features an all-star returning cast of players who have one thing in common: all of them have something to prove!

This summer marks Big Brother's 20th anniversary since debuting on CBS on July 5, 2000. Season 22 is the second time in the series' history to feature an all-star cast, the first being in 2006.

Once again, fans can look forward to checking in on the Houseguests three times a week. Following the premiere, the series will air Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access, with Thursdays being the live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen Moonves.

The all-star Houseguests, including winners, finalists, legends, memorable personalities, and some of the best to never win the game, will be announced closer to premiere.

Big Brother production will follow specific health and safety protocols for COVID-19 with the welfare of everyone involved as the highest priority.

Houseguests will undergo a quarantine period prior to production and will be tested several times prior to entering the house. Once inside, they will be tested weekly during the season and have no contact with any crew members, and all supplies delivered will be disinfected. In addition, the live show will not have a studio audience.

All staff and crew members will be tested prior to commencing work on a regular basis, as well as screened daily for symptoms. They'll be required to wear PPE and will work in pods to enhance social distancing. In addition, a COVID-19 compliance officer will be on staff to monitor and enforce all health and safety COVID-19 protocols.

As always, Big Brother follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with 94 HD cameras and 113 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day.

Each week, someone will be voted out of the house, with the last remaining Houseguest receiving the grand prize of $500,000.

Don't miss the season premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, Aug. 5 at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Then, watch all-new episodes of Big Brother on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Last edited by Mystycl; 07-27-2020 at 02:51 AM.
SassyGal (07-28-2020)

Old 07-27-2020, 03:29 PM   #70
terpkings
VIP Yakkster

Groans: 3
Groaned at 12 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystycl View Post
bayleigh was the black girl that got so pissed off she bit her tongue and started bleeding... total conceited nut job LOL
Isn't she the one who ended up with Swaggy C? Please no.
terpkings is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to terpkings For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (07-27-2020)