Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,650 Times in 5,588 Posts
Groans: 285
Groaned at 155 Times in 145 Posts
Default Enzon being Enzo! LOL

He's back to normal, yo!

Big Brother 22: Enzo Talks About WILD Weekend Drinking & Getting It On

The first thing that Big Brother 22: All-Stars fan-favorite Enzo Palumbo did was release - in more ways than one.

The first thing that Big Brother 22: All-Stars fan-favorite Enzo Palumbo did was release - in more ways than one. The fans got to know Enzo on Big Brother 12, where he formed the Brigade alliance with Hayden Moss and Lane Elenburg. The three men got to the Final 3 together, but Enzo was then cut by his allies. Ten years later, Enzo was brought back for Big Brother 22, where he vowed to not make the same mistake of aligning himself with houseguests that he couldn't beat in competitions.

But Enzos decision to form an alliance with comp beast Cody Calafiore did work on Big Brother: All-Stars. In a shocking turn of events, Cody chose to cut Nicole Franzel in the Final 3, taking Enzo to the end instead. Cody still won the season, but Enzo improved his track record significantly on BB22. Now, in an exclusive interview with Screen Rant, the randy Palumbo is spilling the tea on his wild weekend post-Big Brother.

One of the highlights of an otherwise boring and predictable season of Big Brother: All-Stars was seeing Enzo Palumbo, the BB12 scene-stealer, complaining on the live feeds: Im horny as f*ck, yo! The former insurance adjustor complained that there were no hot single ladies in the house. (FYI: There were and he even considered seducing Nicole Anthony in jest!) So, was it an anti-climatic return home for the Meow, Meow? He exclaims, No! I definitely [had sexy time]. Oh, yes! And Im very happy about that. I feel human again. The 42-year-old Bayonne, NJ native also got his drink on after months of being alcohol-deprived. I had shots with my mayor at a bar, he reveals. Im acclimated again, yo! I drank some liquor, which was dope, and downed a couple of beers.

While fun for a weekend, Enzo Palumbo is back to shredding his impressive body. Im detoxing from all of that, he notes. I went for a bike ride this morning. Im getting back to the swing of things. And Im actually sleeping now. I didnt sleep for like two days after I got out of that house. And hes detoxing from the post-game. Enzo sighs, People have dropped me as friends because of what I have said in the Diary Room. I was like, Bro, I told everyone in the house: You can say whatever you want about me because I dont care. Im going to say everything about everybody too. Were playing a game here. Everyone who played the season I have nothing against them. But if they want to come at me now, then do it. Its silly.

Big Brother 22: All-Stars might be behind us, but the post-season discourse is only getting started. For now, the fans can keep checking up on the Meow-Meow to see what he will say or do in the coming weeks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote