Old 06-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,645 Times in 1,808 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts
Default New Season of Top Chef starts 6/16/10

I can hardly wait!!! Love this show!
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:57 AM   #2
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

OMG, I completely spaced off Top Chef? WTF is wrong with me? Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................. .
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:27 AM   #3
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

So far this has been pretty good. I don't care for Angelo. Too cocky.

I like Kevin and Kenny. The majority of the women are just plain blah to me. Alex is strange. I also like this woman but I can't remember her name. Shoot!

Anyhow last night they had to cook at the Palm Restaurant in DC. It's a well known place for power brokers to eat. Why is it that these chefs sometimes cook food I wouldn't feed a donkey?

Old 07-29-2010, 12:04 PM   #4
Tina
Bronze Yakkster/Admin Asst.

Thanked 2,229 Times in 1,487 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 17 Times in 13 Posts

I just watched all the epis on demand but I'm sure that it is behind a week. What I want to know is "do you think Alex stole Ed's pea puree???" I do, haha then he won on his silky pee puree. Too funny.

ELVIS has left the building!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:42 AM   #5
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Final 3: Kevin, Ed and Angelo. And I thought it was hilarious that they are in Singapore and Angelo is all about Asian cooking yet he didn't fare too well. Ha, ha!

I think I'm rooting for Ed to win. I like him.

Old 09-14-2010, 06:54 AM   #6
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

I'd actually like Ed and Angelo to duke it out, thinking they've bested each other and then have Kevin swoop in and take it.

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2010, 07:08 AM   #7
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Aha! KEVIN WON!!!! Your wish was granted, Ahrean! How cool is that?

I was just hoping that Angelo wouldn't win.